4. Juli 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Estée Lauder Fallen Angel

...that's what I am ;D....

Eventhough I basically stopped blogging for the next time, it's still Collaboration Saturday with Maria.

Of course I still have many unswatched high end polishes, like i.e. some very rare ones, like i.e. Chanel Cassis, which I grabbed from a blogsale, but unfortnuately no time to take any pics. So today again, I'll be showing you some older swatches. Old of course, may be fantastic too - gorgeous red cream polish by Estée Lauder. I really love this colour, for it's really red, but not to loud. Have a look by yourself.



Application was easy and it gives full opacity with 2 coats. Drying time is short and a topcoat is not needed.
I'm now curious to see what Maria has prepared for today. I'm almost sure, it's not a Estée Lauder.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,

 

2 Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...